Ace Instruments is a locally owned and operated instrumentation and electrical company who sets the standard in providing the highest quality services, products and solutions. We believe our success is driven by our employees and strive to ensure that everyone at Ace Instruments is supported and a valued part of the team.
Ace Instruments Ltd is currently seeking an Apprentice Instrumentation Technician to join our field services team.
Reporting to the E&I Manager. The role of Apprentice Instrumentation Technician requires the continuous development of technical skills to ensure all systems and equipment are effectively maintained and safely operated in accordance with Ace Instruments standards of performance, policies and procedures. This position will also require some warehouse duties.
Accepting resumes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year apprentices as well as individuals interested in the trade.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work effectively alone and in a team environment
- Have a flexible work schedule
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Hold safety tickets as required by industry
- Enrolled in Instrumentation Technician Apprentice program
Ace Instruments offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume using the following form, or by fax: 250-785-1209.